Glitch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire the Eternal Struggle

+6
FaIrY_HaPPy
shd0w
Eblis
donweir
Rolodium
Kraus
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vampire the Eternal Struggle - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire the Eternal Struggle

Post  Kraus Wed May 18, 2011 6:23 am

Eblis wrote:I'm sorry but I won't be able to do Wednesday I'll still be in Bangor on that day, I have a few things that I need to do, like getting my brother his birthday present. I'll be up on Thursday hopefully so could have a game then or Friday, Sunday is also good but depends how much everybody is suffering though Razz
Bleh for Bangor.. What's so cool about that place anyways? Razz

No but yeah, you'll have to meet with people later then. That's okay, we'll have some starter fun today at 18:30 anyways. If other people want to come and check us out, we'll be in SCR. Cool

For me only Sunday's realistic, as Friday's cycling day ( Razz ), and tomorrow I'll be finishing the essay. So, see you guys on Sunday! Let's just not be in that bad a shape.
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Wed May 18, 2011 11:54 am

Kraus wrote:
Eblis wrote:I'm sorry but I won't be able to do Wednesday I'll still be in Bangor on that day, I have a few things that I need to do, like getting my brother his birthday present. I'll be up on Thursday hopefully so could have a game then or Friday, Sunday is also good but depends how much everybody is suffering though Razz
Bleh for Bangor.. What's so cool about that place anyways? Razz

No but yeah, you'll have to meet with people later then. That's okay, we'll have some starter fun today at 18:30 anyways. If other people want to come and check us out, we'll be in SCR. Cool

For me only Sunday's realistic, as Friday's cycling day ( Razz ), and tomorrow I'll be finishing the essay. So, see you guys on Sunday! Let's just not be in that bad a shape.

Not much, other than it's close(r) to some of my friends and family, we also have Replay and Bad Company, and that's about it... Sad

Hmmm this makes things slightly more interesting from where I stand, I shall be up tomorrow round about 4ish. Then I'll be leaving earlier on Sunday, as a friend has bought me a ticket for My Dying Bride at the Spring and Airbrake, which is possibly one of the worst advertised gigs in history. But that is a rant for another day.

I take it you will still be at Listening Post on Friday and Alan's on Saturday, assuming both are still happening of course. Smile
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolodium Wed May 18, 2011 11:55 am

They are both on!!
Rolodium
Rolodium
Sir Spamsalot
Sir Spamsalot

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Wed May 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks good to know Very Happy
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraus Wed May 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Two words, kids:

Well. Done!

I'm more than proud. See you with games on Saturday or Sunday. I might bring something funny, or my tournament deck, let's see. Or have another go with the Brujah, it was a lot of fun to be honest! Very Happy You can't go wrong with potence and celerity! And Zakk, dear god, I want to see what you've built. The Tremere and Baali were exactly what I would've mixed if I were... well, me.

We got something disgusting and filthy for Daire, so much that it's not even funny anymore, and Jodie doesn't need to worry herself with the stupid guns that much anymore. Let's just say the enthusiasm I can see from you guys is so warm and heart melting I don't really want to leave anymore, but see how you'll grow with the game!

You kids promise to keep me covered with info on how you're doing. Practice in blog posting or essay writing with Vampire cards, perhaps? Very Happy Everyone needs more practice! But yeah, I want to know how your decks evolve, what kinds of things you end up using, and whatnot. It's gonna be more than interesting a ride. I promised that before, and I'm not going to back out on that. Razz

Oh, and next year, sometime, you would probably like to contact Seamus from Dublin. He would love to have some new people to play with, and his group. They have also a lot of cards and some experience, so that they'll be able to help you guys get on with it. And I'll try to frequent these forums even after I've left, so all the questions and whatnot: Post them here! Please! I LIKE it!

So yeah! I had fun. Next time Saturday and probably Sunday. Surprised Till the next night, neonytes!
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Thu May 19, 2011 4:12 am

Sounds like it was alot of fun I'm very sorry I missed looks like I have some catching up to do Very Happy. Oh well it shall be interesting to see how this goes, and so much for this being my relaxing hobby rather than another balls to wall competative one. It was bound to happen sooner or later, I guess, just wish it was slightly later than one game...

It adds an interesting element to the game, of that there is no doubt, it's always fun trying to keep track of the meta-game and stay ahead of the curve.

Don't worry Petrus we'll keep you posted, I'm sure there will be a lot of stuff being posted on the forums, as it all evolves and takes off. Hmmm a blog might be interesting I've been toying with the idea for a while now, so this might just be the catalyst for it. I would just like to say thanks once again for introducing us to this wonderful game! Very Happy

Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraus Fri May 20, 2011 4:38 am

A blog kind of diary or journal of how your group is doing, your thoughts on the game, how you learn and what you think of stuff - Stuart, do it. Smile An update a week shouldn't take you more than an hour from that said week, and it'd be awesome. I think many people in the Vampire community would like to read newcomer thoughts too.

I've been thinking of starting some kind of a blog too... Let's see.
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraus Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 am

You might want to invest in the following in the future:

10x Blood Dolls
http://cgi.ebay.com/10-x-Blood-Doll-VTES-CCG-Mixed-/190350226416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c51c1f3f0

5x Minion Tap
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-x-Minion-Tap-VTES-CCG-Mixed-/200575689859?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb33e2483

Vessels are a dollar each, so not as cheap as Dolls and Taps, which are the mainstay of all pool control. Cheap and easy to acquire.

10x Enhanced Senses
http://cgi.ebay.com/12-x-Enhanced-Senses-VTES-CCG-Mixed-/200551934345?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb1d3a989
10x Precognition
http://cgi.ebay.com/12-x-Precognition-VTES-CCG-Mixed-/200458897016?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eac480678
10x Spirit's touch
http://cgi.ebay.com/10-x-Spirits-Touch-VTES-CCG-Mixed-/190350893073?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c51cc2011

And rest of the common stuff you might need in plenty of decks. Govern the unaligned, deflection, redirection, telepathic misdirection, hunting grounds for the Toreador and Ventrue, and other clans you don't have them for already? Check www.vtes.pl for advanced searches. Smile
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  seamus Tue May 31, 2011 4:36 am

Hello,

Are any of ye planning to be at Q-Con? There's a few of us from Dublin who should be up there, and it would be nice to get in a game if you're interested.

Seamus.

ps. In case you're wondering, I got the link to this forum from Petrus / Kraus, I'm not ever anywhere near Coleraine.

seamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolodium Tue May 31, 2011 4:50 am

There are indeed some of us going to Q-Con and I am sure that you could convince a couple of the guys to have game Wink
Rolodium
Rolodium
Sir Spamsalot
Sir Spamsalot

Back to top Go down

Post  KHAN! Tue May 31, 2011 9:03 am

I'd definitely be interested. I play a Baali/combat deck, which is fun as hell. Keep in touch and we'll definitely get something done. Have any of you guys ever thought of becoming a Prince? We don't have any over here.
KHAN!
KHAN!
League of Dragons
League of Dragons

http://www.audioleak.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Knash3r Tue May 31, 2011 10:15 am

seamus wrote:Hello,

Are any of ye planning to be at Q-Con? There's a few of us from Dublin who should be up there, and it would be nice to get in a game if you're interested.

Seamus.

ps. In case you're wondering, I got the link to this forum from Petrus / Kraus, I'm not ever anywhere near Coleraine.

Hey Seamus

Yeah id be glad to have a game with ye at Q-Con, im sure the rest of our group would be intersted too Smile What kinda deck you playing?
Knash3r
Knash3r
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

Hey Seamus, I'd be up for a game or two as well at Q-Con, though it maybe difficult as I'm taking part in the 40k tournie, but I shall have my deck with me. Also welcome to the forums, Very Happy.
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraus Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey all! Very Happy

Good that you took initiative, Seamus! That saves me the trouble of getting your contact details to the Glitch people, and the other way round! Has anyone gotten any new games on their belt during Summer? I guess not, but who knows?

Stuart, you'll have plenty of time during night time. Wink You weren't planning on sleeping in a 'con, were you? They're not for that. And while 40k can take a lot of time (the major reason for me not to attend those in cons!), there's always the choice of cutting on sleep and food. pirat

And Seamus: Go easy on the kids! It's a difficult game to begin with - no beating and humiliation, please! They're my childe, and I'll come back to you with loyal street gangs and resplendent protectors if you'll bruise them too much. Wink
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:03 am

Of course I wasn't planning of sleeping during the 'Con, I was planning on sleeping when nothing was happening, so realistically no sleep for Stuart Sad. Yeah the 40k Tournaments are very much an all or nothing event when you go the 'Cons, sure you get alot of games in, but not a whole lot else, which sucks as there is alot of other stuff happening that I'd love to do. I can cut back on the sleep, but if you think I'm missing a meal you are gravely mistaken, you wouldn't like me when I'm hungry Smile.

I'm under no illusions that I'll get soundly thrashed, I have plenty of dillusions but that's a different story altogether, I can't speak for the rest of the group they might do alright...
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  seamus Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:34 pm

(meant to get back to ye before now, but better late than later)

Hi again,

It looks like two of the vtes folk from Dublin will be up there (myself included).
I'll probably be roleplaying for most of the con, but will definitely try and find you guys for a game at some point.
To recognise me, I've got long dark hair, long beard, and wear a long coat and a lot of black. This would be a more useful description if we weren't going to be at a gaming convention.

For what I'll be playing, I don't know. I've got a lot of decks. I'll be leaving the nastier 'tournament' style decks behind, and bringing something jank and/or experimental, but that description includes most of my decks. Very Happy

Re prince-ing, we have got a prince in Dublin, but he's not very interested in running tournaments these days (still plays regularly). We've discussed me taking over the title, and I have organised the most recent tournament played here, but I'm planning to skip the country for a while so prefer to leave someone who'll be around as the official prince in Dublin.
I was considering arranging a small tournament to take place during next Gaelcon. I'm not sure how well I can do on numbers for it though (not many players in Dublin these days).

Anyway,

See some of ye shortly I hope,

Seamus.

seamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraus Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Not much action at Q, I gather? silent

Any real plans for next semester, or were you guys just planning on meeting and seeing what's cool next year? In any case, Please Do Promote!! The whole of Glitch in general, I mean. I'm sure Daire remembers what we talked about last year, with new people desperately needing a group to hang around with, and about strong communities and whatnot. Just reminding, that posters and stuff should be left all around the campus from the very beginning of semester. Surprised

And no, I didn't forget about you guys. Wink In fact, just today I got this sudden urge to head back. One of those days, I suppose. It just turned into Autumn all of a sudden, from +30 degrees C to +10 and rainy.

Love you all. Smile

-P
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3