Glitch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next D&D session

+5
yakuza_man
Rolodium
Knash3r
Kraus
Eblis
9 posters

Go down

Next D&D session Empty Next D&D session

Post  Eblis Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:26 am

Hey guys just thought I'd throw up a topic to talk about when the next D&D session will be held. I'll be up at Uni from the 6th-10th as I have exams on the 9th and 10th, so I could run a game on the 6th, 7th or 10th depending on how available people are. So what are people like schedule wise and would they be up for a game anyone of these days. If anyone has any questions or anything game related, that they don't want to post, please feel free to PM me.

This will be a fairly intense session as the **** is really going to hit the fan, thats all you're getting from me on that. Very Happy
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Next D&D session Empty Re: Next D&D session

Post  Kraus Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:00 am

I'll be here! Surprised Just tell me when.

Uuh, intense..
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Knash3r Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Yeah id be able to head up for the 7th

On the 6th i think The Listening Post is on in the SCR so i dont think its going to be too easy to do it then

10th Sadly i cant make it

7th is my only option :S
Knash3r
Knash3r
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolodium Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:09 am

I am free anytime, anyone need any place to crash is welcome to steal a sofa, or I might try and steal the spare room key if I love you enough Razz
Rolodium
Rolodium
Sir Spamsalot
Sir Spamsalot

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 am

Looks like we have a date at least the 7th of May and 3 confirmed players at the moment. I would like to have the full group, although I'm not sure what to do with Clark since his character got killed in a rather brutal fashion...

Might just PM him and find out his thoughts on the matter.

Oh and also if people can post when they are available for the session after as well.

I'm still hoping to get a day session going at some point. I'm thinking of maybe asking some of my friends up here, to guest DM a couple of one shots as well. As they run some very entertaining games.

There are other ideas that I'm playing with as well, one of them is a Dusk till Dawn session. Suspect

Keep checking the forums as more details will be coming in the next few weeks. Twisted Evil
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  yakuza_man Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 am

i should be able to get up for the 7th as well

yakuza_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin22 Sun May 01, 2011 11:16 am

I'm not going to be around next wkend.

Vlad can be NPC'd without probs. Good luck guys.
Martin22
Martin22

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraus Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Martin22 wrote:I'm not going to be around next wkend.

Vlad can be NPC'd without probs. Good luck guys.
Oh dear... Sad I would've rather had you around for the propably last session of the year.

Almost all others will be around, though?
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Sun May 01, 2011 3:50 pm

That is a big shame, won't be the same without you...

I think I may play Vlad, as it is a fairly advanced character and, no offence to anyone, as no one else has much experience with arcane characters. But if anyone else wants to try out a wizard feel free to sign up, just run it by Martin first. I'll help out as best as I can and go 'easy' on you.Wink

The only people not confirmed so far have been Clark, Jodie and Zakk everyone else has replied.
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  KHAN! Mon May 02, 2011 3:35 am

Count me in!
KHAN!
KHAN!
League of Dragons
League of Dragons

http://www.audioleak.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Mon May 02, 2011 4:13 am

Great that is enough that we can run the game, still waiting for confirmation from Jodie and Clarke. Although I think if Daire is coming then Jodie is pretty much a given.

Have to get working on plotty goodness, I hope everybody is looking forward to it. Very Happy

If everybody is ok with it I would like a brief period of time before the session just to talk about plans rpg for the Summer and try to get a few things rolling.
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraus Mon May 02, 2011 6:03 am

Eblis wrote:Great that is enough that we can run the game, still waiting for confirmation from Jodie and Clarke. Although I think if Daire is coming then Jodie is pretty much a given.

Have to get working on plotty goodness, I hope everybody is looking forward to it. Very Happy
Sure as hell we are! Very Happy

If everybody is ok with it I would like a brief period of time before the session just to talk about plans rpg for the Summer and try to get a few things rolling.
Closer to the session, it would be cool to know if you're going to take long for this talk. I can't, sadly, see it affecting me too much, so I would like to know if I can come in half an hour, an hour or two late.
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Mon May 02, 2011 7:40 am

I don't plan on talking about it too much, should only be about 30 mins if even. I would like to get another session in before the end of May, not sure how feasible that is but that is the sort of thing I want to try and find out.

Thats why I'm starting the session earlier 6:30 so we don't waste game time and I don't keep people after the session when everyone is tired and just wants to sleep. Very Happy
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  FaIrY_HaPPy Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am

Eblis wrote:Great that is enough that we can run the game, still waiting for confirmation from Jodie and Clarke. Although I think if Daire is coming then Jodie is pretty much a given.

It almost goes without saying but...I shall be there Very Happy Laughing Laughing
FaIrY_HaPPy
FaIrY_HaPPy

Back to top Go down

Post  donweir Mon May 02, 2011 10:42 am

I can't make it on the 7th, I have work until 6pm sorry
donweir
donweir
Site Admin
Site Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1721388441

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Mon May 02, 2011 12:21 pm

donweir wrote:I can't make it on the 7th, I have work until 6pm sorry

Sorry to hear about that, but don't worry about it man, there maybe a few more people joining you in rolling up new characters after this next session. Twisted Evil

I thought as much Jodie, but always pays to make sure. Very Happy
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolodium Tue May 03, 2011 6:04 am

Just been informed that Portrush Musical Society is having a piss up in the SCR on Saturday night, this can work to our advantage as I won't have to do the bar Smile We can still use the roe-buck room though Smile
Rolodium
Rolodium
Sir Spamsalot
Sir Spamsalot

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Tue May 03, 2011 6:49 am

Rolodium wrote:Just been informed that Portrush Musical Society is having a piss up in the SCR on Saturday night, this can work to our advantage as I won't have to do the bar Smile We can still use the roe-buck room though Smile

Not really ideal, but we'll just have to make do, as I can't do Sunday as I have an exam on Monday morning. Friday I believe is the listening post.

If anyone has a problem with this please let me know and we'll re-arrange, for asap.
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolodium Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 am

It will be fine don't worry about it. You are correct about the listening post on Friday night, if anyone is up and fancies a gig they should come along, I do believe myself, Chris Hanna, Daire and Jodie should all be there. Pokemon session again?
Rolodium
Rolodium
Sir Spamsalot
Sir Spamsalot

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraus Tue May 03, 2011 7:12 am

Rolodium wrote:It will be fine don't worry about it. You are correct about the listening post on Friday night, if anyone is up and fancies a gig they should come along, I do believe myself, Chris Hanna, Daire and Jodie should all be there. Pokemon session again?

Live music - yes. Smile

Also, I can't believe that the musical society would make that much a ruckus that it'd hinder the gaming. Also, we can always have a solitary corner or the balcony or whatnot. I mean the place where the elderly played bridge that one time?

Let's just hope they don't start up a jam or something, 'cause in that case there's a high chance half of the gaming group is going to join the jam instead of gaming. Wink "Hit me with a key!"
Kraus
Kraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolodium Tue May 03, 2011 7:22 am

They like to drink.... a lot... quite often they sneak their own drink in which they are certainly not allowed to do Razz
They wont start jamming I expect that might not happen Razz
Rolodium
Rolodium
Sir Spamsalot
Sir Spamsalot

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Tue May 03, 2011 8:02 am

It's not the musical society I'm worried about, gamers get distracted easily, I'm supposed to be studying at the moment instead of posting on forums and making Warmachine lists... If we get the roe-buck room then it should all be fine, hopefully...

I shall be going to the Listening Post on Friday, not sure if I want to spend it raising pokemon though, I was kinda bored of it after the time I spent on it previously...

But if people are going to be anti-social I might just bring my laptop and plot for Saturday... Next D&D session Icon_twisted
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  Knash3r Tue May 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Hmm well if thats the case ill just bring my tv and ps3 Twisted Evil Laughing

Yeah the roe-Buck Room doesnt bother me, as long as they keep out our way everything should all be good

pirat
Knash3r
Knash3r
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblis Wed May 04, 2011 4:24 pm

It's always fun trying to explain to drunk people what D&D is.

I was at a house party once and there was a group of us that decided to whip out the 3.5 starter set and play a game for the hell of it. We'd just when we got started there was someone at the door, it was already late and no one had ordered any food. So went to answer, it was this dick that we had kicked out earlier pissed out of his head, I wouldn't let him but he wasn't taking no for an answer. So I said yeah come on in, we've just started a game of D&D you can play the cleric, suddenly he lost interest and didn't want to come in anymore. Was very funny, oh and if you want to know how the game went, I played a halfling rogue and got killed the first round of combat by a goblin. Who scored a lucky crit with a longbow after I failed my hide check.
Eblis
Eblis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down