Glitch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q-con cosplay group? (queens trolling crew)

4 posters

Go down

Q-con cosplay group? (queens trolling crew) Empty Q-con cosplay group? (queens trolling crew)

Post  yakuza_man Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 am

im planing to get a group togeather for the sunday(and posabaly the saterday) of Q-con and i need volinteres. so any one thats planing to go to Q-con this year that would like to represent the game socity and partisapate in my semi-evile plans to troll queens a bit should put there name down here.

origional plan was to go as the full team fortress 2 team, but if any one has a better idea feel free to put it forward well vote on it or somthing.

i all ready have dibs on sniper from tf2 if that goes ahead btw...

yakuza_man

Back to top Go down

Q-con cosplay group? (queens trolling crew) Empty Re: Q-con cosplay group? (queens trolling crew)

Post  Knash3r Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 am

Yeah im still up for this, i shall claim the spy, any more interest?
Knash3r
Knash3r
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Q-con cosplay group? (queens trolling crew) Empty Re: Q-con cosplay group? (queens trolling crew)

Post  Rolodium Tue May 03, 2011 2:16 am

I am up for it!!
Rolodium
Rolodium
Sir Spamsalot
Sir Spamsalot

Back to top Go down

Post  bigfatjoefish Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 am

Hey, just to say I was at Dragon Slayers (Queen's version of Glitch) on Tuesday night and as well as drooling over their extensive collection of consoles, games and L.C.D. flat screen T.V.s, got talking and a lot of people from Queen's are cosplaying as Team Fortress characters too.

You have to up your swagger and kick their dressed-up asses whilst Clarke and I are in Bulgaria.
bigfatjoefish
bigfatjoefish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum