Glitch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abseiling.

Go down

Abseiling. Empty Abseiling.

Post  bigfatjoefish Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 am

I was wondering if anyone would like to put a time together to represent Glitch and do the abseiling down the Coleraine tower for Conservation Volunteers N.I.?

I thought they'd closed their applications, but I got an email about it again yesterday.

I think it would be a very good way to raise publicity whilst also helping a worth-while cause.

Here's the email:

Fancy a Challenge? – Why not Abseil the Tower at the Coleraine campus for Conservation Volunteers NI!

When: Saturday 9 April 2011 at 9.00 am

Abseiling the Tower will be a total adrenaline packed challenge. At 31 metres high you will experience more than just an abseil –
you will experience the most spectacular views of Coleraine and the surrounding Causeway Coast whilst helping Conservation Volunteers NI
raise much needed money to fund local and province wide conservation projects.

You can do the abseil on your own, in pairs or in a team. Why not drag your friends and family along and abseil together - or maybe you can
do this with your colleagues as a day out or as a team building exercise?

To register for this event and to start fundraising today, click on the link below:

http://cvni.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=03d4c0b6823b5fa6c5ffb0d98&id=4e1147734b&e=ca89eabe09

The registration fee is £30 plus a minimum of £100 sponsorship.

Thank you for your support.

Professor Robert Hutchinson
Provost, Coleraine campus
bigfatjoefish
bigfatjoefish

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum