Glitch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

2 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh!  Empty Yu-Gi-Oh!

Post  KHAN! Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:20 pm

The venerable Dave Madden has kindly offered to put forward lessons on how to play the Yu-Gi-Oh card game to anybody interested during the Tuesday night session. If you'd like to come along and be taught by a true pro then come on down!

Also, there is a tournament this Saturday at 11am in Coleraine Town Hall that myself and Dave will be participating in. We will update you on our progress, as we will be representing Glitch as well as ourselves. Expect updates to look something like-

"Dave won the tournament.
Zakk got trashed, 8 times over."

Fingers crossed I won't get trashed, but who knows.

Anyway, drop us a line if this floats your boat!
KHAN!
KHAN!
League of Dragons
League of Dragons

http://www.audioleak.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh!  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Post  shd0w Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:06 am

I can confirm that this is true, on the tuesday night gaming sessions i will be holding classes for Yu-Gi-Oh. these will be about 1-2 hours long and people with some knowledge or no knowledge of the game at all can come along, for those with a good knowledge we will be having matches all night and me myself will be taking part i also hope to maybe get a small tournament going for those who can play Very Happy

shd0w
shd0w
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/shd0w

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh!  Empty Tournament Results

Post  KHAN! Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm just gonna update you on my games, and Dave will provide his own! Here are my match statistics: (The first 3 are time based, play as many games as poss in time limit. Second 3 are group matches, best of 3)

Zakk 0 - 2 Wallace
Zakk 0 - 4 Tony
Zakk 1 - 0 Johnny

Zakk 0 - 2 Random Kid
Zakk 1 - 2 Wallace
Zakk 0 - 2 Herbie

So, as you can see, perhaps not the best start to a competitive battling career. However, I won 2 duels and 1 game out of 6 so not TOO bad. I have the basis for a deck, now to BUILD IT. Expect updates, muchos updates.
KHAN!
KHAN!
League of Dragons
League of Dragons

http://www.audioleak.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  shd0w Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Might aswell post my report aswell

Morning Session (Play till time limit)

Vs Dave (Ojama) 4-0 - Started the tournament off well with my legendary six samurai deck, draws were working well and he had no response to my constant spaming of samurai monsters and synchro's, this was mainly based off 2 of the duels being first turn god hand

Vs Mike (Anti-Meta) 1-2 - This result I expected, Mike is a good friend of mine and has played the same deck for a long time now, Game 1 was all samurai dominating the field with shi en causing him to surrender that game, Games two and three were completely different due to his side deck choices, the main killer for me was fossil dyna which destroyed a full field of samurai's leaving me no back up plan

Vs Tony (Quickdraw Dandy Warrior) 2-0 - Both duels he was unable to handle my swarming and lock downs and easy win

Afternoon Session

Vs Johnny (Dragunity) 2-0 - Pretty simple matchup controlled the game throughout with shi en and had adequate cover with my set spell and traps

Vs Tony (Quickdraw Dandy Warrior) 1-2 - I've been thinking about this loss all day and i still can't explain how i lost it, in all 3 duels i had complete control and twice he turned it around Sad

Vs Dave(Ojama) 2-1 - Game 1 he took with ease due to a serious bad hand. Game 2 was one of the best games of my life. I was on the backfoot for the 90% of the game but some how turned it around. In game 3 he had a really bad hand so i took the win

Quater Final

Vs Stuart(Harpies) 2-0 - Game 1 i had some trouble with his high attack powered monsters but managed to overcome them to take it, Game two a god hand for me set me up for the victory

Semi Final

Vs Mike (Anti-Meta) 0-2 - Basically went the same way as our previous match with his dyna getting me game 2, game 1 i had a really bad hand so lost badly

3rd Place Play-off

Vs Craig (Dragunity) 2-0 - 2 bad hand for craig and anything he did being negated by me meant 2 easy victories to secure 3rd place

shd0w
shd0w
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/shd0w

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum